Support that’s right for you
We are here to make life easier for you and your family. We can lend a hand with day-to-day chores, help you manage your medication, or simply share a cup of tea and an enjoyable chat — whatever you need.
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll work with you to develop a customised program.
Our most commonly requested services include:
- Personal care — dignified and respectful support with personal tasks such as showering, grooming and dressing
- Nursing care — assistance with managing health conditions within the familiarity of your own home
- Domestic assistance — help with day-to-day activities such as cleaning, laundry, ironing, changing sheets and grocery shopping
- Home maintenance — co-ordination of regular mowing and gardening, household repairs and external cleaning
- Transport — help with getting ‘out and about’ — in an air-conditioned St Vincent’s Care Services car or via taxi
- Social support — companionship and support to pursue activities of interest
- Exercise and rehabilitation — support to maintain your fitness or get back on your feet after surgery, illness or injury
- Respite care — short-term and long-term, full-time care provided by qualified and experienced staff in your own home or one of our residential living communities.
Extended network of services and support
Should the time come when you need additional care, we’re perfectly positioned to assist with a complete range of care options to suit your needs.
Our residential aged care communities in south-east Queensland, New South Wales and Victoria offer exceptional care and support 24-hours-a-day, complemented with lifestyle amenities and activities. We can also connect you with leading specialists and healthcare practitioners at St Vincent’s Health Australia’s well-respected public and private hospitals.
Enquiry and application process
Contact our Admissions Contact Centre on 1800 778 767 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Our friendly team can confidentially discuss your options with you, answer your questions and connect you with the Australian Government’s My Aged Care service to organise assessments and apply for government subsidies (if available to you). We can even come to your home to help with this, free of charge. More information on how the aged care system works can be found on the About Aged Care section of our website.
How much does it cost?
It’s hard to say how much your personalised support will cost, as everyone’s needs and interests are different — and you may or may not be eligible for government subsidies. How much the government may ask you to contribute depends on your circumstances and is determined by income and health assessments, known as Aged Care Assessment Team or ACAT assessments.
View our pricing schedule for Community Living Home Care Packages for 2020 - 2021.
Our services are also available on a fee-for-service basis, view the Community Living Fee for Services pricing schedule here.